The Piers Family: Keylor's First Day of School

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Keylor's First Day of School











It's been a big day! We've talked about it for weeks and weeks. We've used every bribbery in the book to get the child potty trained for the end result that Keylor would be able to attend pre-school.

There were tears shed.

There were more tears shed.

And not one of them came from my little boy.

Happy to be with "the boys and girls", Keylor walked right into his classroom.

I told him goodbye and he turned back to me and said "where are you going, momma?" "I am going back home, but I'll be back to get you in a little while". And can you guess what he says to me???? "Mommy, are you going to tee-tee and poo-poo in the potty?"

Classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home